Pull & Push Gauge 10 N
The strong construction of the DNPG gauges will withstand industrial environments and yet retain calibration for extended periods. The ergonomic design makes it ideal for hand-held use, or the gauges can be mounted to a test fixture. We also recommend this force gauge to use with the IEC 61032 probes to verifying the accessibility of the enclosures according to some IP protection degrees rates. The zero-tare ring allows you to zero the gauge to compensate for measuring adapters and changes in measuring position, and the real-time/peak hold selector switch allows you to observe transients or capture peaks.
|Model||Capacity||Compression (N)||Stretching (N)||Accuracy|
- DNPG series mechanical push-pull gauge is simple.
- Ergonomic, heavy-duty construction
- Retains a high degree of accuracy for extended periods
- No batteries needed
- Capacity up to 10N (push/pull)
- Overload capacity 30N on all ranges
- Tare ring
- Real-time and peak mode
- Full set of accessories and carrying case included