Tumbling Barrel IEC 60884
Tumbling Barrel for mechanical impact test of components like plugs connectors and lamp holders. The rotation moves 2 samples fall from a specific height (as per the standard requirement) for every barrel rotation. The Speed of the barrel is adjustable from 0 ~ 10RPM. Impact base is made of steel, 3 mm of thickness, with an external woodblock to prevent sonorization of the sample impacts over the sheet metal.
- Sample Fall height: 500 mm
- Fall floor area: Metal sheet 3 mm of thickness and muffler of 20 mm wooden surface.
- Rotation Speed: 5 RPM
- Sample Capacity: 1
- Motion System: Triphase motor controlled by PLC
- Available for IEC:60950-1 / IEC60884
Other Util Information
- Weight: 80/150 kg (machine & machine packaged)
- 1000x85000x12500 mm (L x W x H)
- Required Power Supply: 115/230 VAC, 50 Hz