Terms & Conditions
Review 0003 on March 11, 2020, / Review 0004 on April 22, 2020.
By purchasing DUNEL, you are agreeing to the following “Dunel Terms & Conditions of sale.”
1. Payment Terms. Unless agreed separately in writing, payment is to be made 50% with the order and 50% before shipment by Check, Money Order, or Wire Transfer or 100% by Credit card. In those cases where DUNEL, will in its sole discretion, allows credit terms, payment shall be made within 30 days of the date of shipment or on other terms mutually agreed. All sales are final after 30 days from the shipment date. Orders from other countries the full pre-payment are requested with the order. DUNEL reserves the right to not selling to countries with who EURO COUNTRIES have economic restrictions.
2. Shipping. All Products are shipped FOB Porto – Portugal, or Ex Works in the case of customers from outside Portugal. UPS, DHL or FEDEX ship orders. Individual pieces of equipment that weigh more than 150 lbs. Will be shipped freight collect by a carrier at our discretion with the previous estimate to receive accordance from the customers. Customers must ensure products. All shipments should be inspected immediately after arriving at the destination. If there is damage to the goods, need the carrier to make a written note of the damage. The consignee must file all damage claims. DUNEL will do everything possible to aid in this process; however, our responsibility ceases when the carrier signs the bill of lading, acknowledging they have received the merchandise in good condition.
NOTE: We may ship your product directly from our partners that maybe are from outside of the eurozone. Please be advised that we are not responsible for any duties and fees at the destination.
3. Warranty for Equipment. We warranty all equipment to be free from material defects in quality or materials for one year from the date of shipment (extended for more one year with charge). If at any time within this year after delivery, the equipment does not function as warranted, return it, and we will repair or replace it without charge. If, within 30 days after shipment, the machine or device does not work as warranted, we will pay shipping charges to return the equipment to us for repair or replacement. After 30 days, you pay shipping costs to return the equipment to us. In the case of an extended warranty, the customer needs to pay only the shipment.
If any product is subject to federal or state consumer warranty laws, our statement of limited warranty included with the product applies in place of these warranties. Misuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, improper maintenance by you or failure caused by an item for which we are not responsible may void these warranties. This warranty replaces any other warranty, express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability.
DUNEL has a period of 2 up to 5 days for diagnosis the defective equipment or device. After the diagnosis, DUNEL has up to 45 days to return the machine or device ready to the customer, or replace the item.
4. Support for Equipment. DUNEL extends a lifetime support plan on all its equipment. This support plan only covers original equipment purchased directly from DUNEL and does not include equipment purchased from a reseller or third party. Our lifetime support plan covers any questions an end-user may have that deals with the operational ability of the test equipment, and it’s the original operating system. Support is made available via telephone, facsimile, electronic mail, or worldwide web. On-site support is not included in our Lifetime Support Plan. DUNEL does not consist of this support consulting about methods of Test and International Standards. All information about Standards the customer needs to buy from a specialized Certification Org. Ex. IEC, UL, DIN etc.
5. Restocking Charges. Orders cancelled during manufacturing, but before shipment will be subject to a 22% restocking fee except in case of delay of delivery by DUNEL. If causes of nature provoke delays and the order is cancelled unilaterally, the order will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Orders returned within 30 days of shipment are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Orders for custom products of any nature are non-cancellable. After 30 days of delivery, all sales are final.
6. Delivery dates. DUNEL will use commercially reasonable efforts to meet any delivery date(s) requested in Buyer’s order, provided, however, that DUNEL will not be liable under any circumstances for its failure to meet such delivery date(s). If the Buyer terminates individual orders because of DUNEL failure to deliver, the Buyer’s sole remedy shall be an entitlement to cancel the unshipped quantity of any single order. No cancellation of any purchase order for default of DUNEL shall be active unless DUNEL has failed to correct such alleged negligence within thirty (30) days after receipt by DUNEL of a written notice by Buyer of such default.
Special Note: We are not liable related to any delays or losses provoked by the circumstance direct or indirectly caused by the COVID19 outbreak. Independently if new order, order rescheduled or product under development.
7. Limitation of Liability. If we default, or because of other liability, you are entitled to recover damages from us. In this case, regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages. We are not liable for the amount of any actual loss or damage up to the charges for the product or service that is the subject of the claim. This limit also applies to any subcontractor, reseller, programmer, or developer as the maximum for which we are collectively responsible. Under no circumstances are we liable for third-party claims against you for losses or damages. Losses or damage to your records or data; or consequential damages (including lost profits or savings) or incidental damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7.1 Dunel understands that its customers buy tools to check the quality of the products they manufacture or sell. That is good for the reputation of the brands involved, and sometimes Dunel discloses some of these cases. If customers do not agree with any disclosure of their brands on our media, they should do so in writing.
8. Not For Resale. (US Only) Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. Dunel has separate terms and conditions governing sales to licensed resellers.
9. Governing Law. This Agreement and any order issued hereunder shall be governed by the laws of the Porto – Portugal – EU. The parties as a result of this Agreement that any dispute relating to the Dunel products shall be subject to the jurisdiction and venue of the City of PORTO, PORTUGAL EU. And, all the parties at this moment consent to such jurisdiction and venue and waive any obligations to it.