Spray Chamber IPX3 IPX4 - Eco II Series
Spray Chamber IPX3 IPX4 - Eco II Series is the most advanced equipment to perform the protection degrees tests according to the Norme IEC 60529 fig 4 art. 14.2.3 a) and 14.2.4 - IPX3 and IPX4.
- Technological: Wifi controlling
- Friendly Operation: Touch interface
- Ecological: Water recycling
- Cost & Benefit: Affordable price x technology
- Oscillating tube R200 (version DNOT529/1) or R400 (DNOT529/2)
- Positioning steps: 180° 60° 0° 60° 180°
- Motion Drive: Hybrid Stepping Motor
- Controlling: Touch Interface / Wifi Android
- Water filtering: Yes!
- Water recycling: Yes!
- Water flow control: Ball valve
- Water switch on/off: Electric valve
- Flow meter method: Analogue full view - vertical
- Flow meter range: 0.2~1LPM at DNOT529/1 0.8 ~ 2LPM at DNOT529/2
- Chamber Weigh: Approx 60Kg
- Chamber frame: Inside rotocasting in polyethene outside aluminum covered with powder coating. The chassis is in pallet format, galvanized as a superficial treatment.
- Drein output: 1 1/2"
- External Dimensions: 1320 x 1320 x 1270 (mm) 50 x 52 x 48" (inch)
- Internal Dimensions: 1193 x 1193 x 1117 (mm) 47 x 47 x 44" (inch)